What tools do I use everyday while building my USANA Business?
Here are my notes for today ? .
To BE you need to be THERE first in mind.
Now today’s message is on Tools.
Tools – correct!
Every professional goes out each day with his or her tools. A carpenter arrives with his hammer and saw. A writer with his pen. A accountant with the books.
We too must have tools too.
Here is a list I always keep in my little green box with me. It follows me in the car, inter city as well as overseas. What do I have in that little plastic box? Let’s see …
1. The USANA Health and Freedom Newspaper. Not just one copy but three. In case a very deserving prospect wants to read one. Each paper has my business card stapled to the back so people may call me. I don’t hand write it. I am a professional. If people consider me it’s because I am professional.
2. USANA Product brochures. Again business card stapled to this to. I have at least 3 at all times. I give these to people if their interest is in health. I don’t give both. Just either this or the H & F.
3. Business Cards. I have customised my cards to suit me. The paper is thick unlike most. It is good quality. I want a create a good first impression. Thin cards are weak and look and feel terrible in one’s hand. Every professional has a business card. It’s a sticky point when you meet people. You can ask from their details while you give yours to them. Be impressive!
4. A small A5 size note pad to write notes down, take orders or draw the business plan.
5. A USANA receipt book. Every sale comes with a receipt. Again be professional- give receipts.
6. A product summary sheet – this is a sheet I give customers when they buy products. It shows then how many tablets to take daily. Takes away the guest work for them. If you want a copy ask me ?
7. The Nutritional Comparative Guide. I have the important pages pre marked with coloured stickers to save me time in presenting. I want to look prepared.
8. A couple of company monthly magazines to show the rank advancements and incentives to inspire people. I normally don’t give these away. I would send company videos via YouTube to potential prospects.
8. Testimonials. I have a small black book with hand written product and business testimonials of people I have helped over the years. Professionals always have stories of former happy customers to share with potentially new clients. You should too.
9. A plastic folder with: Application forms, product order forms, Business Pack Benefits and prices, Pricelists.
10. USANA Product Book with all products in it. Not to be given away.
11. A pen
12. Video Testimonials : saved on your smart phone. I have two folder – Product Testimonials & Business Testimonials. I get 30 to 40 sec video clips from my happy clients or other USANA members. Having saved them in a folder in my Photo Library helps me to share quicker.
13. USANA Celebrities- this folder is also in my photo library to save chance meetings with USANA Icons. I use these selfie photos to share these Diamonds stories to inspire people that anything is possible. Remember people but stories not facts.
14. My Smart Phone – I want to take photos of every one I meet as a selfie. I want to create stories to share in future.
15. A copy of Rich Dad Poor Dad and Perfect Business. If the presentation is going good with a client and the person still needs to be convinced I need a third party to endorse network marketing.
I will ask the prospect if we can meet a week later. If they say yes I ask them if they learn better by reading or watching videos. If they say they love reading I ask them if they have read Rich DaD Poor Dad. If the answer is no I suggest they should and ask them to read it. I lend it to them. This way I have an excuse to meet again. Eric Woree says we must set up the next meeting. Never try to close. They will close themselves into signing the paperwork. Our job is setting up a follow up meeting. That’s all. ?
I have used this technique many a time and got people to join USANA and my team.
Invest a bit of money in tools.
I hope you have found value in this post to you today. God Bless!
USANA Gold Director “Diamond in the making”!