I had to do a bit of preparation before I started my weight loss journey in January 2014.
Creating The Right Mindset!
The first thing I had to do was to get the right mindset that I will do this no matter what. I then had to get the right foods to carry me over the first 5 days of the Challenge. Preparation is the key to any success.[svpVideo v=1]
As the day approached for the challenge to start I realized that this may just be the opportunity for me to actually lose weight after all. I had to somehow make up my mind to do what ever it takes to win at this weight loss journey I was to embark upon.
To make this easier for me I did a lot of preparation that would eventually give me the results I obtained 90 days later.
To begin with I got the following for the first 5 days.
- A complete 5 Day kit called the Usana 5 Day Jump Start
- Enough Fruits and Veges to last me for the days ahead
- I also got plenty of pure water as we buy in bottled water as our water pipes are old and the taste of the water is not good
- I also got myself some good walking shoes,
- Lastly a scale so I could weight myself periodically to see my progress.
Look forward to sharing more about my weight loss with you over the next few weeks.
Leave a Reply