Its the 28th of December 2017 and its Day 5 into my Run towards being Diamond.
So what is a typical day in my life right now?
I generally wake around 6.30 am trying to be up with the birds so I can catch the worm as you may say. 🙂 Sometimes I do find it hard to wake early if I have slept late.
Waking early helps me gather my thoughts together and plan my day ahead. I say a small prayer followed by my affirmation that helps me stay in track. PS: If you want to know what it is search for affirmation on this blog as I made a mention of it a few days ago. It may help you too.
Today has been a rather interesting day. I was introduced to a pretty cute cafe right at the end of Palanca Street here in Legaspi Village. Its where Palanca meets Legaspi Street right opposite the BDO branch. This cafe is called Curator and is a cafe during the day and a Cocktail Lounge at night. Very cute indeed.
David, an Australian Businessman from Sydney, based here in Manila was kind enough to share this local secret with me last night.
Sipping hot black brewed coffee was fantastic this morning sharing ideas with David whom I woke to keep me company. After a couple of hours of chatter we parted and I then got stuck in work.
I spent a good part of today prospecting online via Facebook. I have this great Fanpage that converts well and adding information regularly to this page helps give value to my fans as well as convinces them that I may be the right person to turn to when they need help.
Now helping them is key so I am working on an online presentation with a business partner of mine so we can start ZOOM webinars before the end of this year. I was busy copying and pasting slides the whole day then running the work done against Anne Adel in Iriga City so we can have an effective webinar soon.
Why will this presentation be helpful?
- Firstly we can reach out to more people who cant for some reason come to the Makati Office of our company in Manila to attend seminars. These people can attend online and learn more about our products and business
- We can teach mums in the Philippines how they can do business from home while looking after their children. How they can add more income to their family budgets. How important will this be to a family in the province and how important will it be for mothers to be able to work from home part time right here in the Philippines. I feel this will be a huge help if we can help these moms.
- We will truly show these mums just how easy a home based business truly is.
- We will be able to take our products right into the homes of many Filipinos
- Lastly we will be able through online presentations give timely support via webinars. These webinars will be recorded and uploaded to our team Facebook page for those members who just cant attend the live presentations.
Best of all Anne Adel is a young mum herself. Her baby is just under 4 months and she has been very effectively growing her business online while being at home. It is this skill that she will be sharing through her presentations to countless mothers in the Philippines.
So Anne Adel and I have been busy today preparing for our big launch in a few days.
Its 5.40 pm now in the evening and I am chilling right now at cafe Breton in Greenbelt 3 sipping black coffeee again penning my thoughts here. Later this evening I will catch up with a friend of mine called Tariq in the vicinity. Tariq is a local business man and I met him a few years ago on one of my visits to the Philippines.
Its buzzing here all around me with cafe dinners chatting and relaxing in the festive season of Christmas. I just love the flexibility of my life as I can take my work anywhere and still be relaxed about it.
My day will eventually wrap up with an affirmation, small thank you prayer and then a deep sound sleep.
Today I certainly added a lot of positive seeds that will help me reap a great harvest over the next few months. I am pleased.
So What About You?
So tell me what have you been doing today? Have you given any thoughts about this year, how you have performed and what you want for the next 12 months? Or are you just going to let things run its course for yet another year? Its never too late to start.
Drop me a note if you want to chat about what you like to do.
This is Claude Fullinfaw in makati, Manila.
Leave a Reply