Its wonderful having a job as jobs have lots of benefits. Lets see what perks you get being an employee.
Here are a few benefits you get for being employed:
- Fixed Income: You get a fixed definite wage each week. This helps you plan and budget for your life. Its a wonderful feeling knowing how much you will get paid for your efforts
- Fixed Paid Holidays: Depending where you live and work you will attract paid holiday each year. You will have to work first to be able to take these holidays each year.
- Paid Public Holiday: Each state in Australia has its own public holidays besides the national holidays. You get paid when the business closes for these days.
- Sick Leave: Each year you are entitled to get paid a certain number of days for sickness. This is a great perk.
- Maternity Leave: This is a great perk for new parents. As a new mum or dad most firms allow you to take a few months off with pay.
- Being Recognized at Work: Recognition is something I like. Getting pay increases and rank advancements at work is great for the ego.
Leave a Reply