Leaders lead. They set the example by going first.
If you want to build a big organization you must follow a path of excellence. As I endeavor to build my network marketing business here in Brisbane I pen down occurrences that happen in my team so that I can learn to remember them and learn from the mistakes. Simultaneously I hope these points can help you not to commit these mistakes in your own network marketing businesses. If I can be transparent with you and we grow together I will feel I am contributing to the network marketing community as I grow too.
I do have a lot to learn. Lets learn together! ðŸ™‚
6 Mistakes Not To Make In Network Marketing
Here are some of the few things that come in mind that happens quite regularly with new team members in my organization. Occasionally older team members may also fall into this trap as they desperately try to move forward.
- Never blame anyone for your lack of growth, lack of income. It is not the fault of your up-line, your down-lines ,or cross lines or even your customers. Look within and see how you can better yourself internally so the outside changes. Your mindset will manifest your outside. A rich positive mindset will align the Universe to give you what you want. Its the exact opposite if you have a poor mindset too.
- Do not expect your up-lines to add people into your organization for you. It is your responsibility to grow your own team. If they do add people to your team its a blessing.
- Do not expect your team to make you rich either. You set the good example by doing the three basic tasks daily – approaches, follow-ups and presentations. They will copy what you do.
- Never be rude to any team members for whatever reason. Especially when you may be stress over the fact when you are trying for a higher rank in your company. Tempers may flare and later you can be quite sorry for saying something you should not have.
- Treat cross line distributors the same way as you would treat your own team. Be respectful of them too. Remember that leadership is earned not demanded. You are running a voluntary organization. You have not paid them to work for you. They chose to.
- Always respect your company. The company has created the frame work for you to work in. Fall in love with the learning of that framework and excel.
If you find value please LIKE this page.
USANA Gold Director
Building My Home Based Business In Brisbane